Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Gathering in June, 2011


Topic:   I Hold the Power of Peace  
Carol Daigneault’s Book Launch!!!!!!!

The Wellness Center           69 Elm Street             Camden, Maine

After well over a year and a half of writing and editing, I have just self-published a book  -- I  Hold the Power of Peace.  This Gathering will be my first public appearance with the new book.  Please come and be a part of this evening of completion and new beginnings.

I  Hold the Power of Peace  is a petite, 4” x 6” booklet explaining the title message which I received shortly after 9/11.  Thought, imagination, feeling and both the individual and group potential to impact a shift in global peace are concepts shared.   I will offer a brief overview and would love to hear your thoughts as we explore ways to make the world a better, more peaceful place together.

I have committed to pay it forward and will be giving out the first 500 copies free.  Copies will be available for you to take home this evening.

Many of you who have attended past Gatherings have seen my I Hold the Power of Peace bumper stickers or participated in our December peace guided visualizations.   Please join us as we continue to share and spread this message .

Carol Daigneaul

No comments: