Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Gathering for April, 2009

Topic: Iona – Sacred Place and the Importance of Place
Guest Guide: Diana Baillie


Diana Baillie, our lovely winter visitor from the UK, talked about how she got to Iona, which is an island off of the coast of Scotland that attracts many spiritual seekers. Her journey there was purely intuition led, and expanded into a stay of many years. She shared an array of Iona stones, which are very special, and everyone chose one. All got to sit quietly with a stone, tune in to it and then share what they got from their choice.

What a lovely gift it has been to have Diana with us this winter. We wish her all the best as she returns to her homeland and continues her adventure of life.

Carol Daigneault

1 comment:

Diana Baillie said...

I really enjoyed sitting with you all and with the Iona stones. I visit Iona at the end of this month, for a week - can you imagine living and spending time with the strength of the energy of these stones - it purges, it clean.ses, it can break you - but boy, it brings clarity. I've been in Inverness for three weeks, have a new job and a new car (new to me) and I wake up feeling that I'm in the right place. Who knows what it's about? I am content to wait and see. what an honour it was to be with you at the Gathering, thank you